Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's A Wonderful Life!

Hey everyone! No, I'm not talking about the movie in the title, but just reality! The weather has been so beautiful lately and that always puts me in such a good mood! Plus, over the last two days, I only had to work a total of 5 hours, so that was wonderful! I got to spend a lot of time relaxing, making videos and shopping! Always good! ;-)

Speaking of videos, coming this weekend are a small collective haul video, a tutorial and a book review (don't worry, it relates to makeup)! Luckily, my weekend isn't too busy so I will have lots of time to film AND judge the winner of my 200+ subscribers contest! You guys are making it so hard for me to pick a winner because all the looks have been awesome! I am really wondering if I will be able to pick just one! And if you haven't entered, you still can! Just get your entry in before midnight EST on Saturday!

Well I can't wait for the weekend to finally be here! Tomorrow it's back to working a 9 hour day, but at least it's Friday! It is supposed to be almost in the 70s here, and I personally cannot wait! Well I hope you all have a wonderfully relaxing weekend and don't forget to take the poll over there! ----------------------------> I want to know what kind of videos you most enjoy watching so I know what kinds to upload! Ok, well I will talk to you all soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment