Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Good Morning! Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! I may not look irish, but I am part Irish! Anyway, I am lucky enough to have most of the day off from work and I am so happy about this because it is absolutely gorgeous outside! Sunny and breezy here, I couldn't ask for a better day!

To make it even better, I found a 50% off deal at E.l.f. today! Just enter the code "SORRYPATTY" at check-out, and you'll get 50% off up to $15! Great deal on great products!

Well, I guess that's about it! I'm off to run some errands...I may stop at Target again to check for E.l.f. products, but I think my stores are just slow. Hehe. I really don't need to buy any new makeup anyway, now, do I? Ha. I just made a huge order on NYX products. I think after I get that, I may start on Project 10 Pan. For those of you who don't know, this means not buying anymore makeup until I finish 10 makeup items completely. I think this would be really difficult, because I have rarely hit pan on anything, (except my E.l.f. complexion perfection palettes, which I use up SO quickly!) let alone 10 items!!! Still, I really need to do this because I should be saving my money. I also think it would be a great opportunity to discover those products that I used to use frequently, and also those that I have bought, and haven't really used much. I have a ton of things like that. :-\

Anyways! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Have fun and be safe! Talk to you all very soon!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment