Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life is busier than ever, but better than ever!

Hello everyone!! My goodness, life has been nothing short of a whirlwind lately. I've been traveling the past three weekends so I haven't been able to make many new videos. I am SO sorry because I know a lot of you are waiting for requested vids! This week, I WILL upload: Top 10 Elf Favorites, MAC Haul, NYX Haul (possibly a collective haul), and a Project 10 Pan Update! That's a lot but I owe it to you guys! Thanks so much for being patient with my busy schedule!

The good news is that I finally got my schedule sorted out for the summer. I will be working much better hours and I won't be traveling as much! I am going to be moving in about a month (crazy!) and then everything should settle into a more calm routine (I hope!) I should have time to relax and time to spend with my friends and family. I will also have a ton of time to make videos, so you'll be seeing me a lot more this summer! :-)

Alrighty, well here's what you've been waiting for....the Sunday Sale Alert! :-)

Sunday Sale Alert - 5/2/10 - 5/8/10

CVS
-Get $3 back when you spend $10 on any combination of Almay and Revlon products
-Get $3 back when you spend $10 on Rimmel Cosmetics!
-Almay Intense i-color - On sale for $5.99!
-L'Oreal Studio Secrets face primers - On sale for $9!
-L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara - On sale for $6
-All L'Oreal Eyeshadows or Eye liners (includes HIP eyeshadows) - On sale for $5!
-CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - On sale for $7.99!
-CoverGirl Cosmetics - Buy One, Get One 50% off!

Walgreens
-Wet N Wild Cosmetics - Buy One, Get One 50% off!
-Maybelline Foundation, Powder, Concealer or Blush - Buy One, Get One 50% off!
-Revlon Eye Cosmetics or Implements - Buy One, Get One 50% off!
-Rimmel Cosmetics - Buy One, Get One 50% off!

Rite Aid
-Almay, Revlon, Neutrogena and Physicians Formula Lip Cosmetics - Buy One, Get One 50% off!
-Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics - Buy One, Get One 50% off!
-L'Oreal Foundation, Powder, Blush and Concealers - On sale for $2 off!
-Physicians Formula Bronzers - Buy One, Get One FREE!
-CoverGirl Cosmetics (Excluding Lash Blast Length and Simply Ageless) - Buy One, Get One FREE!

Other Sales
-Pop Beauty Cosmetics on sale on Hautelook.com - Starts Thursday at 8 AM PST
Visit this link to sign up for free!! http://www.hautelook.com/invite/BBeautiful885
-Free E.l.f. Mini Makeup Kit PLUS $25 Restaurant.com gift card with $25 Elf purchase - Use code EGMMRDC at check-out.
-Buy an E.l.f. Gift Set, Get a Second for 50% off! Requires $20 purchase; use code EGMGS at check-out.

Have a fabulous week and I promise I'll make a new video very soon!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment