Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Come Shopping With Me! - CVS/Pharmacy

Hey guys! Want to go shopping with me? Check out my latest video, below, where I take you shopping at CVS/Pharmacy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB9fJnVrZlk

Here are my top tips on how to get a great deal when you are shopping at CVS!

1. Visit the ExtraCare Coupon Center! These coupon centers are relatively new to CVS, but they are a great way to save a little extra money during each shopping trip! All you have to do is scan your CVS card, and you will automatically receive free coupons that you can use when you make a purchase. If you're like me, you probably misplace all those coupons you clipped before leaving home, so I love the fact that I can get great coupons right when I walk in the door! Also, CVS has told me that the coupons you receive will likely be based off previous purchases. This means if you frequently buy cosmetics at CVS, you are likely to get more cosmetic coupons. Awesome!

2. Choose Generic Products Wherever Possible - CVS offers many generic/CVS brand products for a much cheaper price. These products have the same ingredients as the brand names you usually purchase, but for a lower price. If you are looking to save a few dollars, definitely opt for the CVS brand, instead!

3. Buy Products That Are On Sale When Possible - If you follow my YouTube channel, you know that I update you all every Sunday on the weekly drugstore sales. If you can wait until a product you need goes on sale, you will be able to save some extra money. Drugstores like CVS frequently have buy one, get one free sales, or buy one, get one 50% off sales. It's not always practical or possible to wait for sales, but if you can, you will be able to get a great deal. Also, stock up on your favorite cosmetics when they are buy one, get one free, or on sale!

4. Keep Your Eyes Open for Clearance Products - Drugstores, especially CVS, it seems, frequently have clearance items for up to 75% off the original price. Their biggest clearance sales seem to happen once or twice a year, but occasionally you can find products that are being phased out on great clearance sales. This is a great time to try a new product or new color/shade!

Hopefully these tips will help you all to save a little bit of money. Cosmetics are expensive so it's great to save some pennies wherever possible! Hope you all are having a great day. Make sure to follow my YouTube channel because I am going to be holding a contest soon where one or two of you will be able to win some great (in my opinion, anyway, hehe) prizes!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment